Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Last day of March .....

I don't think I could be happier to get past these dreaded 31 days. Let me tell you brother; it's been the good, the bad, and the ugly around here. 

But April is tomorrow and that makes me SO happy I could burst. I really don't know why ... I just feel it's gonna be a good month. April is really the first month of the year since it takes 3 months to shed all the old crap of last year. The Pagans celebrated New Years on April 1st too ... which makes a lot more sense that observing it in the dead of winter. But why stop now?

Anyways ... I'm feeling so much better after being sick for 2 weeks. It's all thanks to rum + orange juice + emergenC. Fuck yeah. Ready to start world take over PHASE II!


FIVE is moving along and so is RATLINE. I've also got some amazing shoots lined up in the next couple of weeks. Then it will be time for summer, the finishing of my script, a short film, and god knows what else. It's how I roll.

STAY DEAD!
Nos

No comments:

Post a Comment