Wednesday, March 18, 2009

You know you're on to something when....

These last 3 weeks have been epic.

Everything good and bad has gone down. 2009 seems to be good for that. 

********************

The problem seems to be this: Every time you take it upon yourself to do anything out of norm., people have to shit on you. Why? Because it easier for them to criticize you than fix their own problems. Heaven forbid they do something for themselves .... something that comes from their own merit and NOT from riding off someones coat tails. 

I've been through these things many times ... but it always sucks. I hold myself and others to a very high standard and I am often disappointed in others. It's not to say that I'm not forgiving or understanding ..... in fact, I'm probably too forgiving and understanding. I just believe in treating others with respect and with respect comes high standards.

All I can truly do is rise above it. In the end I'm the only one, I answer to. And I'm very happy with what I've been able to accomplish at such a young age!

So the good news:
I am the new fashion/lifestyle writer for Gothic Beauty Magazine! This has been a dream of mine for a long time and I can't even express how happy I am :) 
What's also amazing is the magazine is staffed with some incredibly nice and talented people. No coat tail riders here! 

It's very refreshing.

RATLINE is going so well too! I'm freaking proud of my Wicked Pixel crew! 

*********************

Well thank you for hearing my thoughts! If you wanna share feel free to e-mail at: gorewhorenos@gmail.com -or- myspace.com/nos13

STAY DEAD!
Nos

No comments:

Post a Comment