Thursday, July 9, 2009

My birthday blog

Hello SCARS readers!

This is my first annual birthday blog post! Are you super excited? Good.

I am 25 today.

Many people seem to get upset over this number, I am proud to report I am not among them. I wasn't really sure how I'd feel today but as it turns out I am eerily calm. Like a Hindu cow - or however that saying goes.

Anyways a quarter of my life is over.

I'd like to think of it as smooth sailing from here ... but that might be a load of crap. I do know I'll be doing whatever the hell I want for the next 75 years and I highly encourage all of you to do the same. Life really is fucking short. - And that's if you get a 100 years.

So here it goes:
*If you are not the person you where at 18 ... good.
*If you are not happy with your career choice .... get a new job.
*If you are not happy with the people you've surrounded yourself with ... find new people.

It's what I've learned in 25 years anyway.

Well that's my birthday message! Thanks for reading :)

STAY DEAD!
Nos


No comments:

Post a Comment