Wednesday, July 15, 2009

mid summer update

Hello SCARS readers!

It's hard to believe it's already July 15th! This summer is going by wicked fast which kinda makes me sad ... I'm enjoying it too much!

One of the many cool things I've gotten to be part of is ZIVITY.
There is fact we all have to face: Sometimes erotic photography is really bland and not worth your time. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE looking at photos of pretty naked girls. -Hell I enjoy BEING the pretty naked girl too! But when the photos look rushed and uninspired ... they do nothing for me.

Zivity.com is nothing like that and I adore it. The photography collection is stunning.You should check it out ONLY if you want to see me and other pretty girls naked!

The FIVE edit is coming along very well! I'm about half way done with the first cut. Still a ways to go but it's getting there! I'm really happy with the results too. My cast gave 110 % and it shows on screen!

As I type this blog Eric Stanze is working his butt off on RATLINE post-production. Every now and then I get a look at the footage and I'm really loving what I see! Book mark the official website for updates as they unfold:

This Friday I'm packing up and heading out on my first real road trip since I graduated from school. I'm off to Huston, TX to work with the world famous LITHIUM PICNIC (lithiumpicnic.com) and the fantastic clothing designer SINched. We haven't all collaborated since 2006 so it's long over due. I'm also putting together a top secret hair project while I'm there. I don't want to give anything away but in involves pretty girls like Sarah Swofford, Pandora Genocide, and Kaila Marie. (Kaila Marie is "Kayla" from the previous blog post)

Then it's a week of editing, then on to Philly, and THEN L.A.!

And then summer will be over :(

But the fall of 09' is looking pretty damn good too. I'll be the centerfold in the September issue of SCARS MAGAZINE !

STAY DEAD!
Nos

No comments:

Post a Comment