Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy LOVE DAY !!!

Greetings SCARS fans!

Now I know some of you truly hate this "made up Hallmark" holiday. But I am not so pessimistic. Anything that celebrates overindulgence (Christmas, Disney World, ect.....) fills my black little heart with joy!


So in honor of Cupid's birthday, I give you my official Valentines Day must see list:

NEKROMANTIK, 1987. Directed by Jorg Buttgereit
If you have the stomach for it, this is truly a beautiful love story. A personal favorite of mine!

KISSED, 1996. Directed by Lynne Stopkewhich
Not as extreme Nekromantik but it does come dangerously close to ripping it off. Still I enjoy this movie for it's sentiment.

TRUE ROMANCE, 1993. Directed by Tony Scott
An amazing movie that I'll be watching as soon as I'm done with this blog! If you're really cool you'll run out and get the tattoo.

**********************************************************

I could go on but this should get you past today :) 

If you still haven't got your sweetie anything yet, stop by the Wicked Pixel store!



STAY DEAD!
Nos













No comments:

Post a Comment