Monday, February 9, 2009

2009 = Super fun time WOW

Hello SCARS fans!

Wanted to give you a proper update before I go get my teeth of wisdom pulled!

Fist off I'm in a rather sexy ad for SUGARKITTY CORSETS (www.sugarkittycorsets.com) in the new issue of GOTHIC BEAUTY MAGAZINE! You should stroll into your local Borders,Barnes and Noble, or Hot Topic and get your own copy! 


 RATLINE is now taking donations and investments! Show your indie film support and make a contribution! All the details can be found here:

Mr.Eric Stanze of WICKED PIXEL CINEMA was kind enough to write about me in his blog.Go read about my double life! http://www.fearnet.com/blogs/surviving_cinema/index.html 


I'm now on twitter! So feel free to stalk me even more at: GOREWHORENOS


Have a question for me? Send me a note at: gorewhorenos@gmail.com 

STAY DEAD!
Nos

No comments:

Post a Comment