Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trick r' Treat *review*

This October has been a weird one for me .....

It's my favorite time of year (bet ya couldn't guess that one!) and I'm normally participating in every little thing the holiday has to offer. 2009 however, has been way more productive than usual. Everything has been going great and moving really fast ... but that also means the work load has been upped by about 100%. So things like putting out Halloween decorations and going to haunted houses have been put aside this October.

So here I am in the mid-west, a place made for fall, surrounded by pretty orange and yellow leaves and NOT feeling Halloween. Or at least that's how I was until I watched Trick 'r Treat.


Hands down this is simply one of the best Halloween movies I've ever seen. It's the tradition of Creepshow but has it's own original story. The child actors in are particularly good and seemed to really be into it! Then you have the over all look of the film .... which is absolutely stunning and feel like a story book. Trick 'r Treat pulled me right back into the Halloween spirit and reminded
me why I love this time of year. I felt like I was 5 years old again .... so scarred that something was
under my bed but secretly hoping whatever it was, it would take me with it.

Trick 'r Treat is really one of those movies that becomes an instant classic in your home. I plan on watching it
again tomorrow night, while I pass out candy to the little trick or treaters.

I hope all of you have a fantastic Halloween .... and if your feeling a bit pessimistic, watch your
old favorite horror film.

STAY DEAD
Nos


No comments:

Post a Comment