Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's day

Hello SCARS readers!

Mother's day has nothing to do with this post, except for the fact the I'm writing it from my mom's house. It's in a haunted town in Illinois... pretty cool huh?

Well if you've been keeping up you know that Wicked Pixel was representing at the TEXAS FRIGHTMARE.Everyone made it back, only slightly hungover. This week director Eric Stanze and actor/producer Jason Christ drove out to Philly for the FINIAL shots of RATLINE. which means soon Eric will be diving into what we like to call "post-production hell".

-Which is where I'm at right now with FIVE.

Good times my friends, good times.

But really this month is all about making it to next month, so bring it on! June ushers in the summer and we all have to be ready for it ....

******************************************************************

It looks like I'll be performing 2 nights this month at the WAY OUT CLUB in St.Louis. It's been way to long and I'm so pumped for these shows! I use to get gigs in front of bands like 45 GRAVE. Once after a show I guy came up to me and said "I just want you to know, you hit me in the head with an entrail and it was totally hot."

I miss those days! But that's what happens when you make a movie and then go back to school.


STAY DEAD!
Nos

No comments:

Post a Comment