Sunday, May 3, 2009

House bound.

Hello SCARS readers ....

No, I'm not on house arrest but it sure feels like it.  I have one more month left at school and it's time to "buckle down" and get shit done. Only it seems I'm missing out on fun things ..... things like traveling down to Texas with Wicked Pixel Cinema for FRIGHTMARE WEEKEND and meeting Dick Miller. 

Best to look at this time as the calm before storm. I do have many things in the works and in a few months I'll probably be sad that I'm not sleeping anymore. So today I'm cleaning my house and stalking people on myspace. Later this week I will be working on FIVE and hopefully put a big dent in it.

It looks like my gory burlesque show will be making a triumphant return to The Way Out Club this month! I'm so happy to be on stage again and show my new sets .... it's been almost 2 years! Then it's on to NASHVILLE to shoot with the amazing John Donegan


STAY DEAD!
Nos

No comments:

Post a Comment