Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009

Hello SCARS READERS!

Easter, the day of our Lord, is always a strange time for me. I remember really liking it as a kid and nowadays it's normally just awkward. Unlike Thanksgiving, when every ones eating, or Christmas, when every ones getting presents, Easter is the sobering holiday when you have to deal with loved ones head on. - I hope yours went without a hitch.

It was also a sad day because we lost Marilyn Chambers. She's been an inspiration of mine and my heart goes out to her family.

**************************************

Today I'm getting ready for my RATLINE interview. I can't believe we have one day left of shooting (Friday) and we're already doing recap interviews. this project has moved along really quick. Which is kinda nice for a change. 

We added some great people to our team during RATLINE. Trevor Williams has done a kick ass job stepping in as production designer and B.T.S. director! Bob Nealon has done so much for the FX department and overall "watching out" for us it's amazing. It takes most new people a few projects before they really fit in. These guys felt like family from the start. 

I also wanna brag on Mr.Jason Christ. He's not new to Wicked Pixel. In fact he's one of the "originals". But in the last few years Jason has been stepping out from behind the camera and getting in front of it. He's the lead in RATLINE and has done nothing short of a stealer performance. I'm so happy for him and I can't wait for all of you to see him shine! 

RATLINE also stars Emily Haack, a personal favorite. She won me over with her first film SCRAPBOOK and continues to amaze me on RATLINE. Her fans will not be disappointed!

And I can't end this blog without giving mad props to the charming Sarah Swofford.  She is an actress you've got to keep your eye out for! I'm so happy she joined us for RATLINE and I know she's got great things coming her way ....

******************************************

A big CONGRATULATIONS to my Friend Philip Warner A.K.A. LITHIUM PICNIC for his picture getting the cover of BIZARRE MAGAZINE! You should pick up a copy for yourself and stare at the beautiful MOSH.

STAY DEAD!
Nos




No comments:

Post a Comment