Sunday, February 14, 2010

V-Day 2010

Hello SCARS readers!

I've been keeping myself super busy (as usual) and it's nice to take a little break and update everyone for a change!

The BIGGEST news is that my website has finally launched!

This is a soft launch and we'll be adding much more in the coming weeks ... but right now you can sign up for FREE and see what I've been working on :)

*************************************************************
Next piece of news is that I've been cast in a new movie! YAY!


I'll be getting all goreified for Kristoff Bates in AFTER PARTY MASSACRE at the end of this month ... so keep your eyes posted to this spot for more information!

*************************************************************

THE WOLFMAN is not so good ... in fact I think it sucked big time :(
I've posted a review (via Jessie Seitz) on the Gothic Beauty website.

SHUTTER ISLAND better fucking rock my world.

************************************************************

Happy V-Day lovers!

STAY DEAD
Nos

No comments:

Post a Comment