Saturday, January 9, 2010

Dear 2010 Horror

Dear Horror films of 2010,

Please, please be good. I know you have it in you!

Let's see some vomit educing gore, REAL FX, and kick ass locations.

I would LOVE IT if you laid off the fruity vampires ... just a little. Maybe start by NOT having them sparkle like glow worms.

Also it would make me less nauseous if you stopped calling your 5 million dollar film an "indie" flick.

I'd like to see more werewolves. However, I'd prefer said werewolves to not be c.g.i. blobs of goo.

Speaking of c.g.i. blobs of goo ... if you have to remake something can please try and not fuck it up?

Oh and you know when I really want to watch horror films? IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER. There's this holiday called HALLOWEEN thats observed on the 31st of that month.




Make us proud!

Nos




No comments:

Post a Comment