Saturday, January 17, 2009

Blood, Bitches, and Broomsticks

Well Hello SCARS fans!

For those of you who may not know me, I'm a model/actress under the name Nos. I've been in such cult classics as BIZARRE LUST OF A SEXUAL DEVIANT, SATAN'S CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST, THE SEVEREDHEAD NETWORK, and I SPIT ON YOUR CORPSE,I PISS ON YOUR GRAVE.

So in other words I make family films...

I've also had the pleasure of working with some of the top independent companies/magazine such as; FEMALEDICTIONS, SINCHED, SUGARKITTY CORSETS, BIZARRE, and LOLLIPOP.

I'm extremely lucky in that I can do what I truly love. More people should try doing what they love instead of doing what they hate. It's just good sense.

There are several projects coming up this year! It makes me so happy I could pee... well maybe not pee, unless your into that sort of thing.

The new WICKED PIXEL CINEMA project RATLINE (of which I am in) is in it's final stages of shooting... in fact as I type this people are getting thrown around in a basement and screaming. It's pretty fucking rad and I think I'm next! This shoot has been do much fun for me... funny how it also seems to be the hardest. I've been challenged so much as an actress and a producer but it feels good. It feels right.

Well mt fellow FIENDS that's all for tonight!

XoXoNos

myspace.com/nos13






No comments:

Post a Comment